Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wow...it has been a while!

I stumbled across my blog after not visiting a while and couldn't believe how long ago my last post was! Lots has changed in my life...I now have a 3 month old (little boy) and I'm engaged! It has been a crazy year so far but an amazing time. Alexander was born on 3rd April 2012 (6 days late) but well worth the wait!

So...what have I missed? I would really like to start getting back into my crafting as I do miss it. I have a little haven in our house with all my craft bits and bobs - Alexanders nursery is now what used to be my craft room!

I can't remember if I have posted some of these cards but apologies if they are duplicate...it is more an inspiration post for me to try and get my mojo back!

Anyway, hope to post again soon with a card or scrapbook page!

0 comments: