Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stamp winner...

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the winner of the stamp. I've had three bits of bad news in the past 3 days so I haven't had much time to do anything :(

Anyway, the winner of the stamp is....

Sally B

I really liked your idea of the ideas book so I think I'll start to keep a visual journal/diary of things I like. Thank you for that tip! Please drop me a line so I can make sure the stamp gets to you.

Thank you to those of you that entered - they were all fab tips so I hope you picked up some advice too!

Will be posting cards later this week when I've got my head together. Hope everyone is well.

4 comments:

Kathyk

YAY, well done SallyB - enjoy your prize
Thanks for offering a prize there too Hannah.

Kathyk

Kathyk
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathyk

Also wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear that you've had three bits of bad news this week and hope that things will work out for you.

All the best, Hannah

Kathyk

SallyB

Hi Hannah,
WOW...Thank you so much! I was very excited to see my name as the winner of the cowboy stamp. It's really cute! Glad that you liked the ideas book. I shall maybe photo a few pages out of some of mine and show you what I mean.
Contact you soon hun!