Friday, July 02, 2010

Just checking in...

I'd just written a long post and it didn't save...don't you hate it when that happens?!? Blimmin' technology...

Anyway, in short I was basically saying that it's been a crazy couple of days..
  • Wednesday - finished work! Really lovely day, sad in parts but overall really enjoyable
  • Yesterday - Atty's Birthday, Tank Museum - fab day and he loved his presents and card...big thumbs up!
  • Today - Goodwood Festival of Speed - brilliant but SOOO tiring
  • Tomorrow - Goodwood again...boy am I going to be tired!
  • Sunday - Wireless @ Hyde Park
Monday is RELAX day...I cannot wait as I need to rest! Anyway, thanks to those of you that are stopping by even though I have not posted anything new since Tuesday. I hope to get crafting next week in between my day trips out. Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

Kathyk

Well have a splendid weekend both of you.

Kathyk

Dora

O wow yes it seems to have been a splendid weekend for you .. me too have been busy, didn't do much crafting :) Looking forward to see more of your lovely creations xxx