Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greetings...

...from outer space!!! Hello everyone! Hope you are all well :) Life is a little crazy at the moment but I managed to make two little cards last night - 10 minute makes! One is for my Nan for helping to organise my Grandad's 80th celebration and the other is for Atty's cousin who organised the Charity Ball we went to on 17th July - so much fun!

As you can see, very simple designs but I don't always think that you have to spend hours on a card. If you keep it simple, it can look just as effective in a very short amount of time. What is the shortest time you have been able to make a card?

The first card is for Louise (Atty's cousin) and I made sure it looked fun!

The card is partly for her two young boys so I made sure they would like it too! This little alien does the job...

Funky transfers with the crazy letters fit in with the out of space theme...

The other card is for my Nan so a bit more traditional...
Love the colours - definitely reflect the temperature at the moment!
Gorgeous epoxy stickers from DCWV...

I'm slowly starting to get organised with everything - even my craft stash was sorted! So hopefully I will be back on track with my card making now. I have missed it!

Thank you for stopping by - feel free to leave me a comment!

0 comments: