Sunday, July 11, 2010

Emily's Graduation...

Man, I am starting to feel old! My little babby sister is graduating tomorrow and it only seems like yesterday that I graduated! It really is scary how time is flying. Although it's been a lovely day here, I had to find time to make two cards for her graduation; one from me and one from my parents. I have had this digi image from TGF for ages and have been waiting to use it! Finally it has come in use!

I decided to enter this card in this week's Anyone for Anya challenge where they have a colour combo to use: black, white and pink...

Hopefully Em will be smiling tomorrow when she graduates!

Yummy paper from DCWV...

Simple sentiment which was coloured in with Promarkers...

Fairly simple design...and flowerless!

So there we go! I'm looking forward to giving her the card, I think she'll like it :)

I've just read the blog post again on the Anya challenge and their DT has closed now so I'll guess we'll see who the new members of the DT are in the next week or so...looking forward to it!

Only 1 more day off until I start work again *sigh*....it's been fab though!!!

3 comments:

Julie

Very nicely done, a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

Sharon

Lovely card Han, I'm sure your sister will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya.
Hugs
Sharon x

yvonne

This is lovely Han, lovely image and great detail
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x