Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Con-grad-ulations Emily...

Now why did I think of that amusing sentiment after I made her graduation cards?! Always the way isn't it! Feel free to borrow!!!

The fab little graduate is a digi image from Pink Cat Studio (click here to purchase)

Quite different colours to use for a grad card but I love love LOVE my greens and blues!

Gorgeous papers from DCWV....Martha Stewart punch making another appearance...as well as an unusual way to use my ribbons!

Quite a funky card I hope you'll agree!

She loved this one and the other one I made for her! Love seeing people's faces when they realise it's handmade...definitely makes the effort worthwhile!!

Lil' sis graduated in London yesterday - very proud of her. Well Done Em! x

Hope you are having a good week. Can't believe it's Wednesday already tomorrow! Where is this week going?! ;o)