Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy Bee...

Hello everyone! Hope you are still with me :) I know I have not blogged for nearly a week, how rubbish of me! I hope you can forgive - I started my new job on Tuesday back at my old job. It's only temporary so it's keeping me busy and making me very tired so I have not been able to do much crafting.

Being tired has not stopped me buying though! I managed to pick up some cricut cartridges in Hobbycraft for about £28 each as well as the Design Studio (£28 too) and the Jukebox (£40) which I thought was good.

I won the Anyone for Anya challenge last week so I was really chuffed with that! I am looking forward to receiving my prize. I have been stopping by people's blogs, even if I have not had time to leave a comment!

Anyway, I hope to make a card this week and post it up here. Thanks to those of you that are stopping by - I do appreciate it!

Hope you are all well :o)


2 comments:

Kathyk

Well done on your prize and how weird does it feel to be back at your old job????

Kathyk

Dora

Me too haven't blogged much lately and so miss it but its so hot here that we just go to the beach!!! Well done on winning at Anyone for Anya Challenge xx