Thursday, July 08, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Well I have finally managed to make a card! My time off work is whizzing by and I'm having so much fun! I've crammed lots in but still got lots to do too...I went to the Isle of Wight on Tuesday which was brilliant. The weather was fab! I've only got 4 days off left after this so I guess I need to use them wisely :)

Before I left my old job, I was asked to make a card for a friend's sister. The order was for a 'leaving to have a baby' card and for it to be personalised. Sounds easy enough right? However, the mama to be didn't know whether it was gonna be a boy or a girl so it had to be neutral colours. Easier said than done! But I think I did OK...

I made the little baby gro using the same DCWV papers so everything matched...

Gorgeous little silver charms and furry brads from Making Memories...

Cute little rattle! I also added a cheeky little pink gem inside the star...

Fab little punch from Martha Stewart came in handy...

Really hope she likes it! Think it turned out alright in the end.

Right, I am off into town to run some errands. Hope everyone has a fab afternoon! Thank you for stopping by :o)

2 comments:

Kathyk

Super, such a pretty card. Good to hear you are enjoying your time too

Kathyk

SallyB

Hey Hannah...
How you doing? It sounds like you are filling your days...Did you get a new job? It sounds like you did! Hope you have a great few days before you start and Good luck! I am looking forward to the summer holidays now. Two weeks to go with the current class. Lots to cram in and loads of packing away and tidying up!Chat soon....