Friday, June 04, 2010

Sunshine + Friday = Happy Han...

Good Morning one and all! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to update my blog in the past couple of days. It's been one of those weeks of all work and no play BUT I have a clear weekend ahead of me and I cannot wait. Had a few crafty deliveries this week including some new punches and flowers so I am looking forward to trying them out.

Hope everyone is well! I am stopping by blogs even if it's only for a few minutes and I'm loving the father's day cards that lots of people are creating! My Dad's birthday falls on Father's Day year (I know it varies per year...think it's the third Sunday of June?) so I'm gonna have to get cracking on his birthday AND Father's Day cards.

Anyway, I will get into the swing of updating again soon I promise - just been a busy week!

0 comments: