Friday, June 11, 2010

Pink Overload...

Over on the Promarker Challenge blog this week, the theme is Pink Birthday and I completely agree with the DT girls when they say that they expect a lot of entries! I have gone totally overboard with the pink on this card - probably got at least 5 or 6 shades of pink but I kept seeing things on my craft stash that I had to use...maybe I will try and make a simpler card using the theme over the weekend...

Beautiful Tilda covered in roses and glitter...

Finally got round to ordering some gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts - embellished them with glitter...

Wanted to try something different so I folded some pink ribbon to make it look like a rosette (sort of!)...managed to use lots of buttons and some handmade paper even made an appearance...

Forgot to say that I added a little pearl to the centres of the flowers...

If you are still with me (thank you!) - I fear that the pink overload was in danger of making you ill! Hopefully fit in some card making this weekend as I've got quite a few orders and family birthdays....


10 comments:

TG

Gorgeous card Hannah, you can never have too much pink.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a pretty card. Love the image and the embellishments are gorgeous. I agree with Tracy, you can never have too much pink lol! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. hugs, Denise x

Dora

Awww this is really gorgeous, love all the embellishments on your card, very pretty and I love pink too :) xx

Trouble

It is a very beautiful card!

Luv Jane XX

Michele

Such a pretty card Hannah. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space

Hi Hannah!
This looks fabulous. You can never have too much pink!! Love the way you coloured Tilda's dress. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie

Super card - so many lovely embellies, I especially love your sparkly flowers!! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PFP this week! Juliexx

Emma

Aw wow such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and I love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Anja's KortKreasjoner

Such a supercute Magnolia card. Love all the flowers Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

debs

such a sweet card..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..Debs x