Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My favourite....cupcake!

Hmm....when I think of my favourite things, lots of things pop into my head and I found it really tricky to pinpoint one thing. Until I came across my cupcake stamps. I love all things sweet and some of you will know that I have a longstanding friendship with the sweet treat! My friend Kim, (the one who left work about a month ago) makes THE most amazing cupcakes and they have got to be my FAVOURITE cupcakes in the whole world. She is the Queen of the Kitchen!

So if you haven't already guessed, over on the Promarker Challenge this week the theme is 'favourite things' and I think I might be able to churn out at least one more card with this theme (turtles, shoes, chocolate, disney princesses etc...!) but my all time favourite is the cupcake...so kitsch! Here is my inspiration - one of Kim's two tone cupcakes...

And here is my card...

The purple button looks like an iced gem!

Testing out one of my new Martha Stewart punches...

Think this sentiment is spot on!

Two tone cupcake (just like Kim's!) complete with a glittery case...

Looks good enough to eat doesn't it?!

Yum yum! I love that DCWV Sweet stack...those papers are delish too! Feeling in quite a creative mood tonight so I might get cracking on another one if I can keep my hayfever under control!

10 comments:

Emma

Mmmm such a yummy looking cake and your card is gorgeous. Love the colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

TG

Yummy card Hannah!!!
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Dora

Hi Hannah... that is the sweetest cupcake I have ever seen... yum yum it looks so yummy and your card is so fab, lov ethe colours xx

Sue C

Gorgeous card Hannah ! How real does that button look, fabulous ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Andie's Space

Hi Hannah!
Mmmmmm, Delicious!! Your card celebrates the delights of the cupcake brilliantly. Love it! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie

Fab favourite thing, Hannah and your card celebrates cup cakes perfectly - the sentiment is great too!! Thanks for joining in with us at PFP this week! Juliexx

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a gorgeous cupcake (real and stamped!!). The colour scheme is lovely and the glitter looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele

Such a yummy card Hannah. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

debs

mmmm yummy..hope you saved me a bit?...no..well i suppose i need to lose a few pounds lol...thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

Kathyk

Scrumptious - looks good enough to eat!

Kathyk