Monday, June 28, 2010

My boyfriend the pirate...

Good Morning everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was very relaxed apart from watching the England game (deary me!!!) and I managed to make a couple of cards. The most important one was for Atty's birthday which is on Thursday and I was in two minds what kind of card to make him! One of his favourite things is pirate's (don't ask me why...think it's a boy thing!) Anyway, after rifling through my stamps, I came across the Changito pirate set by Stampendous which hadn't been opened...so I had to use them!

Love these little buttons from Dress It Up range....

Used my beloved cricut machine to cut out the numbers and letters...

Cheeky changito makes an appearance with his treasure...

Another pirate themed button...the paper is from the DCWV All About Boys stack...

I used some flock to create a 'sand' effect...

You see how fab the weather was over the weekend by how bright the card is!


I really hope he likes the card! I think he will...I'm pleased with how it turned out and it didn't take as long as it usually does when I make 'important' cards :o)

This week is going to be a bit of weird one since I leave work on Wednesday so it's going to be a sad couple of days. Never mind, on to bigger and better things hopefully!

3 comments:

Kathyk

Super card Han - I'm pretty sure he'll love it "me hearty"!

Kathyk

judie

What a fantastic card, love it all, what a talented person you are xx

Dora

O wow you've been busy here.. didn't realise that I've been away so long ..this is a super card, love little changito and the flock is a wow!! So it's not just me that got stamps that I have never used he he xx