Saturday, June 26, 2010

The little mermaid...

Well, I can officially say that I am melting today! It is super duper hot here in Sussex with blue skies and very little breeze...shouldn't be complaining especially as I have time off coming up! Fingers crossed the rain doesn't begin on 1st July!

I finished early yesterday so I popped to Hobbycraft after work. Whilst I was browsing, I came across some unusual flowers from Imaginisce in a bargain bin! An idea then popped into my mind for a card (as it normally does in HC) and I thought of this week's Anyone for Anya challenge which was 'FABULOUS FLOWERS'...

This is the first time I have stamped this Anya and she is so adorable with the little gems in her hair...

The greeting is from TGF as well. You can see another flower too behind the sentiment. I love the glittery tail and shell bikini...

Gorgeous ribbons, forked at the tip of course...a cheeky jellyfish complete the underwater scene.

I used two different types of gems to create some bubbles. The backing paper is from DCWV. Used lots of circles too to add to the bubble effect!

I love this colour combo. I used a similar one a couple of cards ago for Scuba Diving Changito. I just love the Sea!

Anyway, I am off to enjoy the rest of the sun. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Kathyk

It's lovely Han, loving those Greeting Farm Anya's, your colours and embellishments are just fab

Kathyk

Renata van Miltenburg

Oh...gorgeous in one of my favourite colours! So summery and I love the little jellyfish, well I do on your card ;)

Love from AFA?!

Renata