Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lily Place Cards...

Good morning all! It is such a beautiful day here in Sussex...roll on hometime I say! Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days. I have had a few orders to finish off including some more wedding stationery for my friend at work. I didn't have do write the names on so she just wanted them blank. I tried a few different options but she decided on this design...

Nice and simple but looks effective...

I love the deckled/hammer effect card which is from The Paper Mill (hand cut and folded!). The lillies are beautiful too - took quite a while to track orange calla lillies down I can tell you!

I'm not sure I could handle the stress of doing this full time but I guess I am fitting it in between my full time job at the moment! Maybe when I am stuck for ideas for a new career?! I wonder if I will make my own wedding stationery....there's a thought!

Enjoy your day...

0 comments: