Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Howdy Partner!

Good afternoon! At the least the sun has made an appearance and the rain has disappeared...for now! Hope everyone is well. I have been ridiculously busy over the past couple of days (apart from the weekend when I was able to finally fit some crafting time in!) so apologies for the lack of blogging *slaps wrist*....I finish work in just over 3 weeks! Can't believe it :)

So I've bought a few new crafty bits and pieces, one of which was a cute little cowboy stamp from Stamposaurus. I'm definitely getting better at making cards for Kids - I actually found myself struggling to make a girly card about a week ago - what was that all about?! Anyway, back to the stamp. So this little guy was just sitting there waiting to be stamped...I had a bit of free time last night and this is what I came up with...

Such a fun sentiment...and best of all - it matches the theme! Bit of bling on the 'o'...

Lots of different textures and patterns including papers from DCWV and Bo Bunny...

Here is the handsome fellow coloured in with Promarkers...


Funky brads from Making Memories compliment the cowboy/sheriff theme...

I also used shimmer chalk on the bits of brown card - love a bit of glitter!


Hope you like it!