Monday, June 14, 2010

Feeling bubbly...

Afternoon one and all! The sun is shining at the moment in Sussex and fingers crossed it will stay that way! Sun always puts me in a good mood!

Yesterday I got round to making a card and I wanted to make a card to send to Atty's cousin whose son has just been discharged from hospital as he had undergone a heart operation - he's only young but he's a real fighter! I didn't want to send a traditional 'get well' card or 'thinking of you' so bubbles were the order of the day for this underwater themed card and Changito seemed like the perfect stamp to use. It's these types of cards that make me want to go on holiday!

Cheeky Changito complete with glittery seaweed and an inquisitive fishy friend..

This starfish looks happy doesn't he!

Mr seahorse blowing a few bubbles...

Bit out of focus but this epoxy greeting looks fab...

Close up of changito who was coloured in with Promarkers...

Wanted to use circles of card to look like bubbles too...

My nan has just asked me to make some invites for my Grandad's 80th birthday celebration so I must get cracking with some ideas for that soon....amongst various other things!

Anyway, hope everyone has a lovely afternoon!