Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best buds...

Well it's only Tuesday and I'm still feeling like I'm on a tropical island so this colour scheme seems very appropriate! I had to make a couple of cards for people who are leaving as well asm me tomorrow so I made a summery one for my pal at work, Pippa! I had a little help this week as over on the Anyone for Anya challenge this week you have to follow a sketch...

Here is my interpretation...

Cutesy Anya playing her little heart out...

Funky little sentiment...reminds me that I don't use epoxy stickers enough...

Gorgeous K&Co Citronella flowers...

That ribbon is straight I promise you! I wanted Anya to look like she was sitting on something. Candy dots prove to be a vital staple in this one!

Yummy! So summery...

I can't quite believe it's my last day at work tomorrow. It all seems very surreal and so sad. I've made some lifelong friends at this job and I know I will stay in touch with some of them. I'm looking forward to my time off though...although not masses of rest since new job starts on 12th July!

Hope everyone is coping in the heat. I thought I was going to melt earlier and had to stop making my card as I was coming over all queasy!

5 comments:

Kathyk

What a super card, Han.

All the best for your last day at work tomorrow, and all the best for the days after that too.

Kathyk

Dora

Hi Han, this card is adorable, love the summery colours.. Your friend will love it and good luck on your new job.. sometimes it's good to have a change xx

Sharon

Love the bright colours & flowers detail.
Thanks for joining us at AFA.
hugs
Sharon x

yvonne

Hi Han
Such a gorgeous card. Love the colour combo
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne x

Julie

A very colourful card, beautifully done and nice work with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?