Thursday, May 06, 2010

Friendly Turtle...

Thursday already? This week is really flying by again. I had a big sort out at the weekend and found some stamps I have never used including this little turtle.

I'm glad I uploaded these photos and captions at the weekend as I am currently in bed feeling very sorry for myself :o( Got a bad throat and ear infection which is v.annoying...

Wish I'd coloured the background a bit darker so it matched the rest of the green tones in the card but never mind...

Paper flowers with button centres....green overload!

Matching punched out flowers with gem centres...

Cute sentiment which is just an epoxy sticker from DCWV...

Martha Stewart punch making an appearance again...


Have a good day. I'm hoping I'm on the mend now as I am getting a bit of cabin fever...

Love,


2 comments:

Dragonlady

Hi Hannah

Love your card, great colours and nice to see some different textures of paper (can't think what it's called!!).

Hugs Ali x

Craftyhan

Mulberry paper? Is that what you were thinking of? That's what I call it lol! x