Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flowers for Nan...

Well we all saw that coming didn't we? Bank Holiday = RAIN! What a surprise! Never mind, at least it means an extra day off work though :o)

Just a quick post today but it's my Nan's birthday next week so I made her a card to celebrate...

I kept it nice and simple, nothing fancy - sometimes you don't need a central image or embellishment to make a card look nice...

I coloured the sentiment in with a promarker again to match the paper...

Martha Stewart punch making another appearance...

Gorgeous flowers from Papermania and Prima...

See? Nice and simple!


That's all from me today. Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Jane

Your Nan is gonna love it!
And I am loving your new look blog!!

SallyB

Hi Hannah...
Love your piccy at the top!
It has taken ages to load so I thought it was all white first of all! I was wondering when you go for the interview in Bristol?
You seem happy to be leaving your current job. I have just been for an interview at a school in Bognor and got the job. I start on the 14th! Hope I can still find time to craft!

Kathyk

Bristol? So very near me - good luck then Hannah. And well done to SallyB too. Your card is lovely Hannah and the nan in question will love it.
Kathyk