Monday, May 24, 2010

Farewell Kim...

As most of you who read my blog regularly know, my pal @ work (Kim) left work on Friday so I thought I would post a couple of pics of her last day! Here is a pic of her beautifully decorated desk (if I say so myself...!)

Me & Kim...*sniff*

Group shot No.1....

Some random weirdo in the background...ahem...

Tanja & Kim having a bevvy...

Group shot No.2...

Faith, Kim & Janet...


Kim & Ralfy...


A wonderful day was had by all. Plus I got to leave work early to enjoy the rest of the sunshine - hurrah!


1 comments:

KimP

Diddly's (Hannah's) personal card and the team card which she made for my last day at work were superb! This lady has an incredible talent and when I opened both cards the effort and time spent on making them was obvious and made my last day that extra special....I always make sure to get Hannah to make my cards when I have a special birthday or occasion coming up. I am beyond chuffed at the two cards she made for me recently - the nicest gesture ever. Well done Diddly!