Saturday, May 08, 2010

Dino-mite...


Happy Saturday everyone :o) Hope you are having a good weekend so far...whatever you are up to. I have spent the past 4 hours helping my dad, sister and Atty build a shed! It's taken way longer than I thought it would do but if it helps my dad out, I don't mind so much!

Anyway, I managed to make this small card last night. It was a bit of a silly one that I made for Atty to say thank you for being nice to me when I was feeling poorly. It didn't take long to do either...nice and simple!

The dinosaur is from a Woodware collection. I was undecided on whether to stamp him on to white card and colour him in but decided on just stamping him in black ink and embellishing the heart he is carrying with green glitter...

Love the sentiment too! Funky little gems and furry little star brads complete the look...

Atty said he loved the card. I think a lot of the time it's the thought that counts but he loved the stamp!


I'm off to a birthday party tonight which should be fun. I'm absolutely knackered from the shed building so I hope it's not a late one. Gawd I'm getting old! Have a good evening...

Love,