Sunday, May 02, 2010

Cute as a bug...


Well it's already Day 2 of the bank holiday weekend but I am still LOVING the time off :o) Finally time to fit in a mammoth craft session! My magnolia stamps were practically throwing themselves at me this morning so I have been in magnolia mode all day. Here is the first creation for today with yummy spring colours...

How cute is Tilda? I don't normally colour her hair blonde but thought she just had to have blonde hair here...

Some pretty paper roses in yellow. I actually removed the green leaves so they could match perfectly...

Fun little windmill button - loving the glitter as always...

Lots of different textures including my trademark forked ribbon in a knot!

Thought this K&Co sentiment was just right...

Lots of different layers as you can see...


What do you think? I really love the colours in this card, nice and fresh for spring! I've only made two cards today but I think I'll be able to make one more by this evening. Lasagne for dinner...yum!

Is everyone else enjoying the bank holiday weekend? I'm excited to have another day off work tomorrow so I can have a full day's crafting as Atty is at work! Teehee!

It's actually stopped raining in Sussex for now...the sun shone briefly about half an hour ago but it's more or less been raining all blimmin' day!

Love,

7 comments:

Dora

This is awesome Han, I so love the colours and all the details and your colouring is gorgeous ... lucky you having another day off tomorrow.. enjoy it :)

Dragonlady

Hi Hannah,

Love the colour combination, love all the glitter and Tilda ius as gorgeous as ever.

HUgs Ali x

scrappyjacky

A really cute card...love all the details.

Cherry

Gorgeous Hannah - I'm just working a card with this lil Tilda myself and have also gone with Blonde! I love the colours and those roses and layering is perfect. Have a nice lasagne. Hugs Cherry XXX

SallyB

This is so pretty, Hannah and I love that little windmill button. Where did you get those from?
I bought Strawberry Tilda about 2 weeks ago and really need to ink her up but not had a chance yet!

Debs M x

gorgeous card, tilda looks fab and loving the embellies and bp's x

Davi

Great Job she is tooo cute and lots forfun embellies!