Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cupcake goodbyes...

Woop! It's the weekend. Double woop since the sun is also shining brightly! Atty is out all day with the boys so I am spending the day with my lil' sis which will be groovy. Yesterday was a bit of a weird one as it was Kim's last day so it was a day of mixed emotion's as well as presents, tears and lots of a'drinking! Was a good day though and I have no doubt that I will be seeing her again very soon :o)

Anyway, I was asked to make a special card for the team to sign for Kim and couldn't post it earlier in case she wandered onto my blog! As she is the 'Cupcake Queen', it seemed very appropriate to have a big cupcake on it!

This cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Decided to make it stand out so layered one on top of another...

The baby blue compliments the baby pink and lilac. Love all the different textures...

DCWV stack came in useful as usual...sweet as candy...

Gorgeous felt flowers from Making Memories with a furry brad centre...

Lots of different layers...


Have a great Saturday! No cards for me today but will definitely crack on tomorrow with a few orders! :o)

Love,

1 comments:

Dora

OMG this is awesome ... such a marvellous card with such a simple cupcake :)) .. you really outdid yourself here! Love the mulberry paper too, I got some but don't know why I don't use it and when I see it being used I really love it!!! She'll definitely love it xx