Tuesday, May 04, 2010

All things grow...

Back to work today *sigh*....the bank holiday weekend flew by! Managed to fit in quite a bit of crafting which was good :o)

Still in magnolia mode, I came up with this little cutie...

I decoupaged her crown and added some gold gems for jewels...

Cute little flowers with pearl centres...

Love a bit of felt! Used a furry pink brad with an orange pearl for the centre...

Good ol' Martha Stewart punch coming in handy here...also used some mulberry paper for Tilda to sit on...

Love the glittery DCWV paper that I used in this card...unusual colour combo too...


What do you think? I wasn't too sure on the colour combo at first but think it worked out OK in the end. I just love the Magnolia range but they can work out quite expensive if like me you get carried away easily and things just fall into your online basket...ahem...I wonder if I could manage one month without buying any craft goodies. What a ridiculous thought! ;o)

Love,


1 comments:

SallyB

Hi Hannah...great colours..it's good to step out of the box and be different!
MMmm..I have been very good recently but I feel a shop coming on soon!