Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot Pink Pirate...

Woop woop....it's Thursday which means it's nearly the weekend :o) Definitely looking forward to a lie-in especially since it's a long weekend too! I'm going racing @ Goodwood as well which should be a laugh...I wonder how many other people use the horse's name to decide who to bet on?!

Anyway, I managed to find some creative time this week and finally got round to using a stamp which I picked up @ the NEC from Magnolia's new range. I love love LOVE it! As I mentioned earlier this week, somehow a load of magnolia stamps managed to order themselves from The Glitter Pot. Crazy no!? ;o)

Haven't used Magnolia images in a while but I am so in love with this range...

A big gorgeous bow to complete the look...

Short and sweet sentiment...

Big pink Prima flower with a button centre...I've embellished the petals with glitter too...

Lots of different layers on this card. Can you spot the candy dots too?

So there you have it! Definitely a funky pirate card with the contrasting pink and black....definitely one of my fav colour combo's!

I'm finish the wedding invites tonight and they are nearly there! Nice relaxing weekend please :o)

Love,

1 comments:

Dora

Awww fab card Han, love that gorgeous hot pink colour and the layout is fantastic xxx