Monday, April 19, 2010

Have a beer mate...

Boy oh boy, I cannot wait until I get to craft more! I am struggling to fit crafting time in at the moment which is rubbish as I have 'invested'/'splurged' quite a bit on craft supplies recently, especially at the two craft shows I attended within the space of 2 weeks! Never mind, not long until I can craft until my heart's content and become a lady of leisure (temporarily mind!).
This was the second card for Atty's Dad which was just from me. He likes a beer so I thought this stamp that I picked up from the NEC was perfect! I've picked up quite a few boy/male themed stamps recently so I shall be trying them out in the upcoming weeks. Admittedly I did struggle with this card as I was very tired and I couldn't think creatively, however, this is what I managed to come up with....
Close up of the contrasting ribbons...it took me a while how to tie the ribbons so they would form a cross (hey, I was tired OK?!)....

Need to save up to buy my craft circle punches to make it easier to cut (neater) circles...


Beer, complete with frosting! The ink manageed to blend with the promarker (whoops!) - think I might have used the wrong ink as Memento doesn't normally do this when I use that...

Good ol' foam pads came out to play here as you can see from this angle...


Two things, before I forget! First is that my blog turns 1 on 17th May so I will be posting my blogoversary candy later this week when I have sorted out what I will be giving away. The second thing is that I will be sorting out a website in the next few weeks as well and any advice about this would be gratefully received...I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing but I'm willing to give it a go! Lol! Wish me luck :o)

Hope you are all well and thanks for stopping by!

Love,


1 comments:

SallyB

Hi Hannah...
Where have you been? Did you take a break?
Just been catching up with your blog and all your trips to the shows..I am jealous as I don't get to do that very much...they are always at times when hubby is at work and my girls would hate craft shopping all day! I may have to get a bit more organised and book a weekend away when the next big one comes up... You asked about the promarker I outline with..It's usually 'pastel blue' but 'tea green' is a new one that is very light and soft and looks quite good as well. Hope you are well..fill me in on all your news. Chat to you soon ♥