Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Gift Bags...

Hello everyone :o) Hope you are having a lovely weekend. I've had quite a busy one as I went to a wedding yesterday which was alot of fun..plus the rain managed to hold off until about 9pm *yay*!

Instead of giving easter cards this year, I decided to make easter gift bags using some templates I had recently bought. I have never made gift bags but after the fifth one I was getting the hang of it!

Pastels definitely connotates easter to me but I didn't want to go overboard so mixed the pastel pink with sharper shades to compliment..

Love the big pink bow on this one...

The colours in this one really shout 'Spring' to me...

The lilac and yellow go well together - a colour combination I wouldn't normally pick out...

The photo doesn't do this colour justice, it really is a beautiful and bold shade of teal...

Each of the bags had a chocolatey treat inside them as well as decorative paper or tissue paper to complete the gift bags.

They went down very well with my family who were impressed with the bags and didn't realise they were handmade! :o)

Happy Easter!

Love,

0 comments: