Monday, April 05, 2010

Chocolate Easter Treats...

Easter is definitely not complete with some kind of easter treat so the quickest and easiest treat to make is easter nests. I am not a fan of using shredded wheat and think cornflakes taste a bit nicer so they don't look as realistic but I'll settle for them being tastier!

A lot of them have already 'disappeared' but I managed to steal enough to place on my cake stand that I bought last time I was in Florida...

Love the baby blue and pink cases contrasting with the bright yellow cheeky chicks...

Close up of a cheeky chick guarding one of the nests....

Aren't they cute? Bought a whole army of them in Poundland!!

You definitely don't need to go overboard at easter as these were very 'cheep' (excuse the pun) and easy to make indeed! Plus the best bit...getting to lick the bowl full of excess chocolate....yum yum....still a young girl at heart!

Love,