Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogoversary Candy Time...

***BLOG CANDY NOW CLOSED...WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON***
***THIS CANDY POST WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 17TH MAY - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FURTHER POSTS...***

Woop woop it's CANDY TIME! My blog will be 1 years old on 17th May so I am offering a little bit of candy to celebrate. Apologies it's not a whopping stash like most people offer for this kind of celebration but I've had to tighten the purse strings a bit this month so you can win....

1 x Crafter's Companion, Flower Fairies Friends Marigold Set
1 x Crafter's Companion, Flower Fairies Friends Buttercup Set


So here are the usual crafty rules...

1) Please share the candy on your blog, either as a post or on your sidebar - I don't mind which!
2) Leave a comment so I can check out your lovely blogs!
3) Optional - but if you can please become a follower if you aren't already. I'll visit yours if you visit mine ;o)

Candy ends on 17th May @ midnight. I will post the winner within the next couple of days after the candy finishes. I will post worldwide so please feel free to enter if you are not from the UK.

Think I have covered everything apart from...best of luck!

Love,

7 comments:

Анюта

Wow! thanks for the chance to win! I am already your follower and I linked your candy in my sidebar! Welcome to my blog! I have a candy too..))

Dora

Hi Han, thanks for your comment on my blog.. sorry haven't been around for some time.. and that's why I wasn't going to enter your fab candy.. I didn't feel it was nice on my part, but then I saw your comment.. and here I am. . . I also got some candy as it will be my birthday on the 18th of May. Would love it if you enter too. Ha Ha you would be my first! I can't understand why no one is joining in my first candy :( Happy Blogaversary from me :) Will be linking you on my sidebar. Hugs xxx

Cherry

Hi Hannah - count me in. It is very lovely Candy to celebrate your blogoversary. Hugs Cherry XXX

Davi

His Hannah, just surfing and found your blog. Great candy. Congrats on your first year. Go for your dream with gusto!! :) I will link your candy to mine.

Rosa-kreattiva

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
i am old follower
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
blog creative:http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

Chiara Handmade

Good blogversary hannah!! Thank you for the chance to win^^
I love your blog, I'm new follower... If you want to visit my blog, you're welcome XD (a google translator is in my sidebar... and a link to your candy, too!)

Irinca

I am a follower also and added a link to the sidebar
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!

Greetings from Russia