Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Age is only a number...


Yikes! This week is flying by again. I've got to crack on with finishing the wedding invites tonight so am hoping to get those completed. My website is coming along too but it is alot of work! Hopefully it will be up and running the next couple of weeks :o)


It's not often that I make humourous cards but I absolutely love this little lizard and thought that the sentiment was just right!


Loving those tropical little candy dots....


Lots of bright colours used in this card...especially with the bright lime green ribbon...


Matching cheeky sentiment from the same stamp set...


Nice and simple right? I really like the bright colours...bring on the Summer...


I naughtily bought some of the new stamps from the Magnolia Fairytales Range 2010: Pirates and Princesses from the Glitter Pot and it has been shipped so I am really hoping it is there when I get home. After my rubbish experience @ the NEC with the Magnolia stand I will definitely stick to buying this craft range on the net! Has anyone else ordered from the new Magnolia range?


Love,