Monday, March 15, 2010

Post Mother's Day...Cards!

I did actually make this on Saturday night but haven't had a chance to post it yet!


I think I have fallen into the trap that ALOT of women do in that since we have been together quite a while, Atty seems to think that I am now his personal , carer, secretary and birthday/christmas/mother's day/father's day card and present organiser! Or I wonder if it's just me? :o)


Here is the Mother's Day Card I made for Atty's Mum (who probably has more craft stuff than me!)...

I got to play around with my new Recollections insect stamps with this cute little buttefly. Can you see the flock on the body?...


I have kind of fallen in love with those damn Papermania capsule collections which can be quite pricey if like me you want lots of the different colours! I was good and only bought the bows, ribbon and flowers from their Verde collection...everyone loves a bit of glitter!...

Nice and simple! Think she liked it...I know Atty did. I'm trying to make cards with colours I don't normally use and green is definitely one of them. Love the different tones in this card though...especially the ribbon!

Han + ribbon = love!

Have a great Monday....

Love,