Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mr & Mrs...

Having picked up some cute little charms from Hobbycraft at the weekend, I had to try them out! I'm not normally a fan of charms but I have seen them being used on lots of cards recently and in the spirit of trying new things I gave them a whirl...

Different sized pearls - I love pearls, definitely a symbol of weddings for me...

Martha Stewart heart punch came in handy again...hiding a little pearl...

Here's the little beauty - managed to tie it with the two different colours of ribbon


Must learn to photograph in a better light! Ashamed to admit that the embellishment came pre-made but it really is so pretty and so right for this type of card...


Stampy stampy - wanted to choose a different wedding greeting and just loved the swirls on this one (FF collection). See the different ribbons and a cheeky streak of fine glitter...

Canny believe we're in March already...this year is starting to whizz by :o) Got a few Craft Shows coming up so hoping to pick up some bargains...off to Ally Palace in the middle of April and then first trip to Hobbycrafts at the NEC @ the end of the month. Best start saving now!

Love,