Friday, March 19, 2010

Citrus Chic...

On a miserable day like today, it's always nice to look at cards like this to remind you that Summer really isn't too far away :o)
This was a relatively quick card to put together once I'd chosen the bits and pieces that I wanted to appear on the card.
No stamping though....isn't it funny how you go through phases of using certain techniques on cards e.g. stamping, only using embellishments etc. I definitely had a stamping phase! So I decided to try a non-stamped card....

Silky Martha Stewart ribbon in a glorious orange...

Bright as you like DCWV citrus matt stack....

Papermania sunshine (very appropriate!) capsule collection - cute buttons...

Some paper flowers from the same range along with a golden transfer...


Can just about remember what the sun looks like ;o) It really is bleak out there today...never understand English weather but that is one of the quirks of living in the UK!

Friday already? This week has whizzed by again (probably helps that I was off sick on Wed)...really hope I can cram some crafting in before the Monday rears its ugly head again. Only one week to go before my trip to the NEC....I am beyond excited but I hope I am not building it up in my head!

Before I forget, I managed to order a Martha Stewart scoreboard from Joanna Sheen before they went out of stock at £17.99 but whilst searching for other Martha Stewart products, I came across this site who have the scoreboard for £16.00 and postage I think is £2 for the UK so it works out the same, give or take a penny. Anyway, I thought I'd post it in the hope that it would help someone if they wanted it!

Have a great Friday...roll on 3.45pm!

Love,

0 comments: