Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chocolatey Pink...

I don't know why but this card really reminds me of chocolate...more specifically chocolates with strawberry fondant centres! Must have chocolate on the brain! :)

This was a card for Atty's Mum's birthday so I kept it clean and simple and not too fussy...

The card was white so I used pink chalk to match it with the colours in the rest of the card...

The ink actually looks a bit lighter in the photograph but it's actually quite alot darker than it appears...

Cute little pearls which also feature on the bow of the present in the stamped image....

Gorgeous pink felt flower with vellum, ribbon and charm...

Yummy colours right? I've been called matchy-matchy before as I love to colour co-ordinate (in pretty much every aspect of my life) which some find wierd. I just like things to match and get a bit frustrated if they don't (especially with my card-making) although I like to admit that I do like to try different colour combo's that I necessarily don't think go together...always fun!

Only Tuesday? It appears as if I've managed to pick up a chest infection from Atty which is making me cough and splutter everywhere - rubbish! Not sure if I'll be able to make many cards this week but I need to make some more cards to go in my stash @ work :)

Enjoy the sunshine if it's made an appearance -it has done in Sussex!

Love,

0 comments: