Monday, February 22, 2010

Turtle Cake & Flowers...

It is now a little late since my birthday was over a week ago but I thought I would post some pictures of the amazing cake that Mr Hannah made me and the flowers that I had delivered (whilst they lasted!). I was browsing the usual stores for birthday cakes and they were very uninspiring. Mr Hannah made me a birthday cake last year too (a rubberduck no less!) so offered to make me one again this year. He said he would surprise me and he did! My favourite animal is a turtle...

Can you see the glittery waves? How good is that! I was very impressed...

A close up of the turtle, complete with gold dusted shell! You can also kind of see the shark that he made round the side of the cake...


Here's me - a bit rosy-cheeked...too much excitement for one day - just before blowing out the candles...

And here are the beautiful flowers that were delivered...my favourite flowers are lillies (pink lillies especially which were in this bunch!) How lucky was I? The boy did good...



What are men like though...I said 'Ooh you've written a card too' He replied 'Oh I'm not sure...I can't remember!', luckily he had though. LOL!


It really was such a nice day :o) It's our Anniversary on Wednesday so I've got to crack on with my card for him. Must really finish my thank you cards too....

Have a good Monday everyone...it's raining here (still!) in Sussex (boo!)

Much love,

1 comments:

Dora

Hi Hannah you look so different from the profile photo, So sweet. Love the cake and flowers.
Hop over to my blog when you can, 'cos I left you a Sunshine Award :)