Friday, February 26, 2010

In Love...


Hi all, just a quick post but I made Atty an anniversary card earlier this week since it was our anniversary on Wednesday...yet again it's a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp - I just love her stamps...


Used a martha stewart heart punch in the corners of the card and embellished with glitter...

Two different colours of ribbon as well as them being different materials - trimmed the edges to a point - think it looks a bit nicer this way...
Fab felt and paper flowers from Making Memories...


Cute little porcupines (I think?!) coloured in with promarkers. Used a little clip instead of using an anniversary sentiment...

I gave it to him on Wednesday and I think he liked it :o)

I'm trying to do some card-making this week but I've had a bit of a funny week so I'll see if I'm in the mood. I won't bore you with the details (might waffle on for a while) but I wish I could craft all day every day like I know some ladies are lucky enough to be able to do. Perhaps one day...?

Much love,

1 comments:

Dora

Beautiful.. I really love the way you knotted together those two different ribbons :)