Friday, February 05, 2010

Choo choo choo....

I made this card for my friend at work for her godson and the theme was....Thomas the Tank Engine! I know I said earlier in the week that I actually struggle with kid's cards but I had a lot of fun with this one! I came across this image in a mini colouring book and coloured it in with my promarkers and then the rest started to come together...

Close up of the numero uno and the starry border with black glitter dots...

Here's Thomas, complete with steam puffing out of him! I used black brads to make it a bit more 3D...

Sentiment from a transfer pack...

Starry paper from none other than my favourite paper company - DCWV...


Crafty Recipe...

Plain Cardstock - The Paper Mill
Patterned Paper - DCWV, It's All About Boys
Image - Mini Colouring Book (from Sainsbury's!) coloured with Promarkers
Brads and Glitter - Papermania
Glitter Paper - The Flower Factory
Stars - punched out of red cardstock
Steam - cotton wool!

Hope you like it :o)

I've set myself the challenge of doing three challenges this weekend, namely my favourites - Let's Get Stamping group over on CB, Promarker challenge and Anya Challenge. Fingers crossed I manage to do them all....bring it on!

Happy Friday everyone - huge YAY for it being the weekend.

Much love,