Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hi all! I'm sorry I have been so slow in getting the winner up here! It was a manic day at work (and at home in the evening!) so I relied on good ol' Random Number generator and it came up with..........

....which I believe is JulyeB so if you can get in touch with me through the 'contact me' link then I'll get your prize out to you later this week :o)

Thank you all for entering and for your lovely comments. My blogoversary is in May so no doubt I'll have some more candy up for grabs then!

I'll take a picture of my lovely new craft goodies which I recevied for my birthday later - I was very spoilt!

Whilst I remember, I am the guest DT on the Let's Get Stamping group on CB and I'm very excited about this week's challenge - look for my post on Saturday (2oth).

Much love,

0 comments: