Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Monkeys...


Mr Hannah's mum rang last night to ask if I could make her a card for today so....I manage to pull it off! Did a little bit of it last night and finished it off this morning. It worked out pretty well as I can enter it in this week's Promarker challenge since it is any promarkers but using the theme of 'buttons and bows'. What a fab theme!

Here is my card...

Some cute little monkeys coloured in with promarkers....added a little orange gem on the bow...

Don't often use transfers but this one seemed to work well on ribbon for once...

Some glittery yellow flocking for the balloon...

Close up of the buttons...

Cute little felt star 'button'...

Matching ribbon and bow...


Crafty Recipe...

Paper, Buttons, Bow, Yellow Ribbon - Papermania Capsule Collection 'Sunshine'
Star Button - Making Memories
Sentiment - Transfer from Hobbycraft
Gem - Anita's
Glitter Flock - Papermania
Image - Rachelle Anne Miller stamped using Colour Box brown ink and coloured in with Promarkers - Cinammon, Cocoa, Tan, Tulip Yellow, Yellow, Pumpkin, Bright Orange and Rose Pink

I dropped the card in earlier and she loved it which was good! Luckily, she's also comissioned another card for me this week so I will crack on with that tomorrow. I really enjoyed this colour scheme and on this miserable Sunday afternoon - it reminded me of Summer! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

Much love,

8 comments:

scrappyjacky

A lovely bright card....so cute.

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute monkeys and the bright colour scheme is so lovely to see. Great layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Dora

Awww so cute Hannah :) I'm also trying to do a card for this challenge but I've never used buttons on my cards so I'm finding it a bit of a hard challenge he he !!!

Michele

Gorgeous card Hannah. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little

Hi Hannah, Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! :)

Hugs Ida

weewiccababe

what a fab cheery card hannah
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Lauren Hatwell

Cute birthday monkeys Han. Love it. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell

Cute birthday monkeys Han. Love it. Lauren x