Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Goodies

Hello all, hope you are having a good day. It's looking very miserable outside my window at work at the moment - hope the weather is a bit better where you are!

Anyway, as promised, I am posting some photos of the lovely craft goodies that I received on Sunday from my family, Mr Hannah as well as my fab friends! I bore most of my work pals with my crafty obsession so they were really lovely and got me some fab goodies. Apologies about the poor picture (it was late last night!) Check them out...

Handmade papers, Honey & Hugs paper, Promarkers..

Embellishments, ribbons, transfers, brads, bows and fab FF stamps...

Papermania travel satchel, promarker holder, more stamps...

and more stamps....especially lovely new FF wedding stamps...

How lucky am I?! Totally spoilt but I was so grateful and over the moon...I can't wait to try out my new bits and pieces :o)

Hope everyone is well. I am hoping to make a card later for Mr Hannah's sister to say a big thank you for helping him with the brilliant cake he made me.

Much love,