Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Candy

***This post will remain at the top of my blog until Sunday 14th February (my birthday!) - please scroll down for recent posts***

Well as I turn 24 on Sunday 14th February, I thought I would offer some yummy birthday candy to my lovely followers.

I have one DoCrafts January-February 2010 goody bag for one lucky follower to win...

I have actually asked for one of these goody bags for my birthday as I thought it was fab so hopefully I'll get it lol! :o)

Here's just some of what's in the goody bag:

Exclusive Daisy & Dandelion Stamp
Papermania Capsule Collection *sunshine* - Boutique Ribbon
Papermania Capsule Collection *sunshine* - Embellishment Set
Papermania Capsule Collection *sunshine* - Mini & Polka Dot Buttons
Papermania Capsule Collection *sunshine* - Mini Bows
Papermania Capsule Collection *sunshine* - Petals

How fab is all that?! All you have to do to be in with a chance is...

1) Become a follower if you aren't already - share the love!
2) Please spread the word about this candy on your lovely blog
3) Post a comment to let me know you have done so

That's it - simples!

Entries close at midnight on Sunday 14th February and I will pick a winner on Monday 15th Febuary and post the winner during the day so please remember to check back to see if you've won :o) I post worldwide so please feel free to enter, wherever you are from!

Good Luck!

Much love,

23 comments:

Tany Sol

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome "yellow-brown" candy!!! I hope to be the lucky winner.Linked it on my sidebar and I'm your follower.
Thanks!!!!!!!!

Katie-Louise Oakley

Happy Birthday hun! :)
Glad to see you have got your bug back to!
Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy! Very spring like colours to! Am already a follower (As you know!) and have linked you in my sidebar.
Goodluck everyone xxx

Nikki

Happy Birthday !!
Thank you for the chance to win such amasing candy I love all those colors :)
I'm following you and have linked you up
Hugs Nikki

Malwina

Happy Birthday! wonderful candy! thanks for the chance to win! link in my sidebar and I'm your follower.
http://malwina28.blogspot.com/

Fekla

Happy Birthday !!
I'm your 'forever' follower :D
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to win such delish candy!!!
Love and big hugs! Fekla

Debbie x

Im a follower and have linked you, hope your enjoying your pre birthday week! x

Kathyk

Well a great big Happy Birthday for Sunday Hannah - nice to see you've found some CraftyHan time.
I'm off-line now till Wednesday (travelling to Florida - lucky me!) catch up with you once I'm settled in there.
Kathyk

My name is Wynneth

Hope you have a great birthday on 14th, I'm already a follower and have added a link on my blog for you. So nice to see you around on CB again sweetie :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Craftyhan

Dora: Hi Hannah, I just linked your birthday candy to my blog. Thanks for such an amazing prize, I love Do Crafts and am always buying their products xxx

Анюта

Hi! Thanks for the chance to win! I am your new follower and I linked your candy in my sidebar!

Alyusha

Thanks for the chance to win this candy!!! Linked it on my sidebar and I'm your follower.

Lou

Hi Han, thanks for letting me know about your candy! I was eyeing up the goodbag in my local Do Crafts shop and it really is lovely!

I have put a pic and a link to your blog on my side bar.

Lou x

Yuliya

Your candy just awesome!!! Fantastic!!! Thanks and thanks for the chance to win! I really want to be the lucky winner. I posted your candy on my sidebar, I'm a follower. http://gavkichavkiscrap.blogspot.com/

toscania-art-life

Happy Birthdau Hannah. Wish you a beautiful day with familie and friends.
Great candy. Thank you to give a chance to win.
I'm a follower.

JulyeB

Hi Han , i love finding new blogs to follow and happy birthday for thr 14th a real valentine especially for your mum. Thanks for sharing Julye

ps have put your candy in my sidebar

Maureen

I'm a new follower...but I'll certainly be back to your lovely blog...thank you for the chance to win the fabulous candy...I've linked you on the sidebar of my blog. A very Happy Birthday for the 14th Hannah!!!!

Ukka

Hi!What a sweet Candy!!!Fantastic!!!I am a follower also and added a link to the sidebar http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!

Greetings from Russia,
Ukka

beadz

Happy Birthday! I am signed up as a follower and linked you on my blog
hugs,
gini

Rabbit Liza

Hi Hannah! Just started to follow you blog...you make lovely things :-) The link is on the side bar http://beads-for-rabbit-liza.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday!!!

Jenny

Happy Birthday! Thank you for the chance to win such awesome candy.

Kathyk

Now that it's passed, I hope you had a fabulous day with lots of treats and goodies.
Kathyk

Dora

Hey Han, hope you had a lovely birthday xxx So happy you changed your settings on your comments !!!

Anonymous

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092l]www.weather.com[/url]