Sunday, February 07, 2010

All Creatures Great and Small...

Wow...it's Week 37 over on Passion for Promarkers! I remember entering the challenge in their first week - it only seems like yesterday! Bet the DT has lots of fun each week with their creations! I haven't managed to have a go at their challenge since before I went on holiday but managed to find time this weekend to make a card with their theme - all things great and small - and created a card with one of my new favourite stamps...

The adorable Rachelle Anne Miller stamp using lots of different types of embellishing...

A cute little wooden ladybird to blend in with the 'undergrowth'...

First time for everything - I used glittered flock here for the centre of the flower! Also used my favourite - Azure Smooch Accent Ink for the raindrops...

Some fine glitter on the ladybird spots and Sakura Gelly Roll pen (black) for a faux-stitching effect...

As the backing paper was from DCWV doodling stack, I decided to 'doodle' on various parts of the card, including the Prima flower...

Crafty Recipe...

Main Backing Paper - DCWV 'Doodlin' Around' stack (8 x 8)
Red Square - My Mind's Eye doodled on with Letraset fine black pen
Yellow Square - DCWV 'Citrus' matt stack
Doodling - Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (black)
Image - Rachelle Anne Miller (Lily - My Little Friends) coloured with Promarkers
Embellishing - Azure & Pool Smooch Accent Inks, Papermania Fine Glitter and Glittered Flock
Flower - Prima 'tropical' tin embellished with buttons & Sakura pen
Wooden Ladybirds from stash

That's quite enough of the word 'doodling' it's making me all giggly! I know I set myself three cards this weekend but I reckon I might only be able to do two - I'll see how I go after dinner!

Much love,

5 comments:

scrappyjacky

Gorgeous card...love all the bright colours.

lil-paper-pixie

Lovely jolly card, love the colours and the image is too cute!! thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele

Gorgeous card Hannah. Love the cute image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

weewiccababe

absolutely fabulous Hannah
thanks for joining us this week at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx