Monday, January 11, 2010

Why I can't stop buying craft stuff....

Hello! Naughty me - haven't posted for a while...again. I made a funky card at the weekend and will try to post it on here later - got to try out one of my many new stamps *yay*
I finally got round to buying some new promarkers yesterday and bought the seasonal packs from Joanna Sheen as they seemed to be the best price per pen. I do think it's quite expensive to buy them as per pen you can pay anything from £1.40-£1.95!
Some of you might have already seen this but I received an email from The Craft Barn to say that Artymiss are no longer trading. I decided to click on through and perused their sale section to find a few bargains! I have picked up some Rachelle Anne Miller stamps (which I have fallen in love with recently!) for about £2.87 each! Postage is very reasonable on this site so I was quite impressed! You can see the range of Rachelle Anne Miller stamps if you click here

Anyway, I'd best get back to work. Hope you are all well!

Much love,

1 comments:

Kathyk

Nice to see you blogging again Hannah, hope you've sent your tonsillitis packing by now. What a great idea and some Rachel Ann Miller bargains - always good.
Happy New Year
Kathyk