Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm still here...!

Hello all!

Firstly, many apologies for not updating my blog in so so long, I am terribly ashamed but truth be told, I just have not had time in the past month to update it. Naughty me! Thank you to those that contacted me checking I was OK...promise that I am :o)

Right, so I shall update you on the past month......I went to Florida for two weeks on 21st Nov and had such an amazing time! I picked up soooo many goodies which I am desperately trying to find homes for :o) I picked up some more cricut cartridges (including Sesame Street and Disney's cars!) which were on offer at $39.99 (!!!) over the thanksgiving weekend. I saw a Cricut Create on offer in Michaels on Black Friday for....wait for it.....$69.99 - that's about £45! I was very very tempted to fit another in my suitcase but resisted and stocked up on cartridges instead :o)

So I came back on 8th December with Tonsillitus (had to go to doc's in FL - boo!) and was bed-ridden for a few days but was over that within a week. Managed to get back to work and clear my inbox and get back on top of things last week just in time for the Christmas break - kinda can't believe I've been back 3 weeks already! So that's what's been happening in Han world for the past month or so! Busy busy bee. Oh before I forget, I majorly stocked up on my DCWV packs and clear stamp packs in America - cannot WAIT to try them out!!!

I have actually made a few cards including a birthday card for my sister and christmas cards for my family but have not had a chance to upload the pics yet. I'm off work until next Monday so I am hoping to upload them to my blog as well as find time to test out some of my fab new products!! Have I bought anything since I've been back? Oh yes! Gosh, I'm terrible and can't resist a good bargain...I've managed to buy stamps from The Greeting Farm (my excuse - they had free shipping on xmas day), The Glitter Pot (my excuse - they had Forever Friends stamps half price and still do...) and All that Scraps (my excuse - they had Rachelle Anne Miller and C.C. Designs stamps on offer!) I blame my pals at Craftbubble for my addiction to stamps. At least I tend to pick things up cheap e.g. couple of packs of stazon ink pads approx £2, colorbox ink wheel approx £4.50 etc! I managed to pick up a few bargains in my local Hobbycraft too today...must.stop.spending!! Eeek

I really hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Christmas and got some lovely presents (please let me know if you got some craft goodies!) I got some cricut cartridges from my mum and sister, Mr Hannah's mum got me this brilliant pack from Create and Craft as well as a We R Memory Keeper's Mat set (she gave me this last year too and I have worn it out!) Mr Hannah was overly generous and bought my an ipod touch - couldn't believe it, I got all emotional when he surprised me with it!

Right, think that is enough to keep everyone going until I start posting properly again! Hope everyone is well :o)

P.s. My friend had her baby (whilst I was on holiday - 2 and a half weeks premature!) and it was a baby boy which they have named Joseph :o)

Much love,

6 comments:

scrappyjacky

Sounds like you've got enough craft goodies to keep you going for a very long time!!!
Look forward to seeing all that you make with them.

Katie-Louise Oakley

Had wondered where you had got to! Thought you may have stayed in Flordia or something lol Glad to hear you had a lovely christmas xxx

Kathyk

Ahh, that explains a lot - what a shame about the tonsillitis - hope you're all over that by now. What a fab haul - can't to get back to Florida myself in February and top up on stash! Lovely Christmas gifties too - you were very lucky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Kathyk

SallyB

Hi Hannah...Good to hear all your news!
Sorry to hear you were poorly...I have been away from my craftroom for much too long and am desperate to get back into the swing of it again. Hope to catch up with you very soon...x

Jackie

Hi Hannah, I just wanted to wish you a happy new year :)

Jane

Sorry to hear you were not well. Florida sounded lovely. Happy New Year to you.

Jane :0)
xxx