Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Catch up & Candy...

Hello everyone, just thought I'd drop in to say hello! It's been such a busy two week's at work, especially now I have been confirmed as part of a department which is being made redundant next year. It's all very sad and we're all under an immense pressure at work so it's making life quite difficult! Never mind, I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason so I'm confident that something better is out there for me! Perhaps at a Craft Magazine (dream job a'calling!)

Anyway, as some of you know, I am off to sunny Florida in just over two weeks time and I have been busy preparing some surprises for my crafty follower's during the time I am away....

I have not been able to do much crafting recently and have been very good and not bought any new additions to my stash! I am trying to save my money for American goodies which I am hoping to find on my travels :o)

I did stumble across some candy on Susie's blog so go check it out if you can as it ends today at 10pm.

Please keep leaving comments and popping by as I do read your comments!

Much love,

2 comments:

Sharon Keanly

Hi Hannah, Will pray that something will come up in the new year. Maybe your dream job is waiting for you. Take care, Sharon

Kathyk

Hi Hannah,
Fingers crossed an even better job will come up in the near future. In the meantime - have a fabby time in Florida in Michaels, Joanns and any other little craft havens you might find - look forward to seeing your stash when you get back.
Kathyk