Friday, November 20, 2009

Boy or Girl...

My lovely friend Zoe goes on maternity leave today (can't quite believe it's come around already) and I was going to make her a nice 'good luck' card but after sifting through my baby embellishments I thought I'd make her a card which I thought would be a bit more 'unique'. As she doesn't know the sex of her new baby, I decided to have some fun and make a boy and girl themed card. This is what I came up with...

I found some epoxy stickers in my stash and thought it would be nice to have the different phrases to match the baby-gro's...

The gorgeous baby-gro's are too cute! I wanted to keep it simple though and not too cluttered...


Some cute felt dummie's with the word 'or' seeing as they don't know whether they are having a boy or a girl...


Recipe...

Paper and Pearls - Papermania
Baby Embellishments and Epoxy Stickers - Paperchase
Cardstock - The Paper Mill
Letters from DCWV Spring Stack

Really hope she likes it! I've got her some lovely baby stuff - hope she likes them too. It's got me terribly broody though - I think I'll keep that from Mr Hannah lol!

Anyway, this is the last from me properly for about two weeks now. I will try and update you in Florida when I can - have a great few weeks! Can't believe it'll nearly be Christmas when I get back. Eeek!

Much love,


2 comments:

Lou

Cute! xx

You have an award on my blog to collect!

Must catch up soon, its been ages.

Lou x

Kathyk

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed Florida and had a lovely Christmas too.
Kathyk