Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just a quick one..

Hello all! Hope you are having a good week. Just wanted to drop bye to say hello and hope you are all well! I haven't done any crafting since Sunday evening which is so rubbish and I'm beginning to get itchy fingers now...I find myself looking longingly at my craft stash wanting to make a card. I'm sure I'll find time in the next few days to whip up a card! Just finding it hard to fit in during the evenings as I seem to be constantly on the phone sorting stuff for the holiday - can't complain too much I guess ;o)
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I have been looking at your blogs and your lovely cards - you can't get rid of me that easily!
Much love,

1 comments:

SallyB

Hello to you too!!! I haven't done anything since Tuesday morning and I am getting a bit fidgeting as well! Just passed two more units on my NVQ at school so I am happy about that!