Friday, October 02, 2009

Crafty Weekend...

Apologies for the lack of crafty postings this week but I've taken a few days off from card making. Never fear I'll be back this weekend with some cards....at least I get to make them for fun now and not like a machine for my fair anymore. Yay! Nice relaxing weekend planned but I'm quite excited as I'm off to Artmiss' warehouse tomorrow as they've got an open day (click here to find out more) and Mr Hannah has also promised to take me to The Glitter Pot too as it's only half an hour away. How exciting! I've started to organise my stash...it's slowly getting there. I'm impressed with how much stuff I have....I think you forget little things...I've found a few bits in the past few days which I'd forgotten I had!!


I've started to organise my stash...it's slowly getting there. I'm impressed with how much stuff I have....I think you forget little things...I've found a few bits in the past few days which I'd forgotten I had!!

Yay! for it being Friday...I finish work at 3.45pm today so a nice early finish for me. It's been a HARD week so I'll be glad when that time arrives! Hope everyone has a great Friday :o)


Much love,

0 comments: