Sunday, September 13, 2009

Witchy goings on...


Well I've managed to clear up my crafty mess! It took me a good couple of hours - I think I under-estimated just how much stuff I had...oops) but I am now completely organised with my stash. I feel all happy now I know where everything is! So I got on with some cardmaking and made some cards which I doubt will sell particularly well at my Craft Fair but I have never made them before so had to have a go...Halloween cards! I've seen some fab designs on various blogs and managed to pick up some great Halloween themed embellies on my travels in NYC. All are witch-themed and I just love the bold colours...



Recipe...

Embellishement's & Backing Paper from K&Co
Ribbon from Wal Mart
Sentiments made using a rub-on Halloween wording
Glitter Paper & Gliter Flower from Flower Factory
Paper Flower from Making Memories
Brad Centres are Papermania
These were relatively quick to make (no more than 15mins per card) as I kept them fairly simple. Hope you like them!

Much love,

1 comments:

Dragonlady

Hi Hannah

Great cards and love all the Witchy images. The orange glitter card is fab too.

Ali x