Thursday, September 24, 2009

Surfing Time...


My stamps finally arrived from TGF in the US of A (won't tell you how much but it was ALOT!) but it was well worth it. I haven't really got many 'male themed' stamps so this Surfer Ian is a great little addition to my growing stamp collection!

I gave the cards a rest last night and concentrated on my 'gifts' as well as organising myself for Sunday so I made another calendar. I thought I'd enter this calendar in to this week's promarker challenge which is emerald and marine and 'anything but a card'...

Cutie pie 'Ian' surfing on the blue swirly waves in his 'emerald' and 'marine' coloured shorts and on his board too...

Swirly, glittery waves...

Ribbon, paper, glitter...

Recipe...

DCWV Text Print Stack
Ribbon from Stash
Blue Glitz It Glitter Glue
Silver Glitter Card - Flower Factory
Calendar Tab from Anita's
Surfer Ian from The Greeting Farm range coloured in with Promarkers - Marine, Emerald, Sky Blue, Ivory, Blush, Vanilla
Azure Smooch Accent Ink
I thought I'd enter this calendar in to the promarker challenge which is emerald and marine and 'anything but a card'

I won't post a picture of them as it's probably a bit sad (!) but I've sorted my cards into specific themes and borrowed my Mum's laminator and laminated little dividers with the various themes noted on them to put in the baskets with the cards! I had bought some little paper candy striped paper bags which I've stamped with my blog address so I'll hopefully get a few more visitors. I also decorated the larger white paper bags I have (for my gifts) with a little embellishment (square bit of coloured card punched with a star punch and then stamped my blog address on it - voila!) Getting quite excited/nervous now! But I am really looking forward to going to 'Ally Pally' as I saw on a website earlier!!! I get paid on Friday, just in time to stock up on all the lovely things at the Stamp and Scrapbooking Show on Saturday (major YAY!)

Happy Thursday chums...

Much love,

8 comments:

weewiccababe

what a cute wee calendar Hannah
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele

Such a fabulous calendar Hannah. Love the cute image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a gorgeous calendar. I love TGF image and your colouring is fab. What a perfect gift. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

lil-paper-pixie

Fantastic I love it!! I think I will make some calenders to, what a fab idea, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

helen

what a great gift hannah the image is fab and your colouring is lovely, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Natalie

This is fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Suzanne

This is gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Caryn

Oh this is fabulous - love that image and you can't go wrong with a touch of glitter! Thanks for sharing this great calender with us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx